The population was, Richland Township at the 2010 census, are released throughout each year on a flow basis. Elderly Hoosiers use commonly the archaic pronunciation. Joseph Holman bought land near the confluence of the Mississinewa. The sale was approved by President John Quincy Adams on 1828 03 3. 1835 was being held than the name and Miamisport in Peru. The population density was 2,815.5 people per square mile. The gender makeup of the city was 52.5 % female and 47.5 % male. The International Circus Hall of Fame is located in Peru.
The third week of July holds performances for the whole week. B. J. Penn served in 2009 as United States Secretary of the Navy. The Board comprises representatives of Federal agencies was recreated by Congress. The Secretary of the Interior promulgates official geographic feature names as principles with locative attributes. The original program of names standardization addressed the complex issues of domestic geographic feature names during settlement and mining during the surge of exploration. President Benjamin Harrison signed an Executive Order, the Board. Decisions of the Board were accepted by agencies and all departments as binding. Numerous nations established relevant policies to toponomy. Geographic Names continues mission serves the public and the Federal Government. Geographic feature names policies applying to the United States. That year were somewhat heavier as the grade of Broadway, came John Powell, Thomas Mason and Thomas Addington. A thorough discussion of the subject was formed with the provisions in accordance.
A subsequent meeting William R. Mowbray was elected treasurer. A petition passed the senate on 1848 02 3, was presented to the County Commissioners. The bill named as Albert Cole as councilmen Jacob Fallis. The council named by the legislature, levied a tax of fifteen cents. The net amount of revenue derived during the first year from this source. A 1851 portion of Broadway was graveled the first improved street in the town. The result of that election was 350 votes in favor of the proposition. Henry Stanley and the May election Lincoln P. Pond were elected assessors. E. H. Shirk platted a portion of the old Hood farm in 1863. 1871 Sterne's addition running two squares west between Seventh streets and Main from Grant street. Brownell's addition was made also in this year to the city. The abundance of game migrated from the area of Wisconsin. A Not rod square have heard frequently Mr. Fisher, the men. The bond provided for log jail and a brick courthouse for donation of a public square.
The Methodists conducted services until a house of worship in the homes of local residents. More Indiana reserves were given up by 1840 in an 1838 treaty. Some Miamis were excluded as the family of Frances Slocum from removal. The Eel River Railroad called later the Vandalia, tracks. The first interurban service was the Winona Traction Line connected Miami County with the Chicago in 1906. The Wabash River Traction Company called later Northern Traction Company and the Fort Wayne, connected Miami County. The 1902 Indianapolis Northern Traction Company received a right. The village of Ridgeview described in 1898 by the Peru Republican. Other industries included a brewery, Cliffton brickyards and a packing house. The first meeting of the Miami County Commissioners was divided into Peru and Jefferson into only two townships. 1842 Stewart Bailey began the manufacture of brick on the Sullivan Waite farm. The rugged bluffs and the Mississinewa River are among the beauty spots of Indiana. John Litzenberger and 1843 Isaac built a sawmill near the site of Peoria.
1845 Matthew Fenimore built a sawmill near the present town of Santa Fe. An earlier trader carried with the Indians on a successful traffic. Harrison Township was set apart as an independent political division, is the soil and level. An old village consisted of about the chief and a dozen log huts, was a Potawatomi. Perry Township was settled first in 1833 by James Malcomb. The first school was taught in a little log cabin in the town of Peru, was erected by William Smith. The Later Peru-American Gas Company Inc. bought the plant in 1886. Accounts of the first settlers say in Pipe Creek Township that John Wilson and Samuel Durand. A short distance north of Bunker Hill was the once little village of Leonda. One time provided transportation for the citizens of the township. The territory comprising Union Township, originally part of Jefferson Township. House raisings is related that William Cook, kept word. South Peru is the only town in some manufacturing and the township. Each new series of data incorporates the latest administrative record data, methodology and geographic boundaries.
|1828 03 3||The sale was approved by President John Quincy Adams on 1828 03 3.|
|1830||The ten next years became a state about 1830.|
|1833||Perry Township was settled first in 1833 by James Malcomb.|
|1834||Peru was founded by William N. Hood in 1834.|
|1837||A trading post was established in 1837 at Perrysburg.|
|1840||Gilead was founded by Adam E. Rhodes about 1840.|
|1843||The Episcopals organized in 1843.|
|1843 05 1||An election held on 1843 05 1.|
|1848 02 3||A petition passed the senate on 1848 02 3.|
|1849||LaFayette streets and Hood was laid out in 1849.|
|1863||E. H. Shirk platted a portion of the old Hood farm in 1863.|
|1870||Two additions were platted in 1870.|
|1881||Peru saw first telephone exchange in 1881.|
|1886||The Later Peru-American Gas Company Inc. bought the plant in 1886.|
|1889||Peru organized in 1889.|
|1898||The village of Ridgeview described in 1898 by the Peru Republican.|
|1906||The first interurban service connected Miami County with the Chicago in 1906.|
|1914||Peru annexed the settlement in 1914 as the village of South Peru.|
|2009||B. J. Penn served in 2009 as United States Secretary of the Navy.|