Mitry-Mory is a commune in the Île-de-France region in the Seine-et-Marne department. The construction of CDG caused the closure of the prewar Mitry-Mory airfield in the late 1960s. The air is the Great circle, a also major railroad centre. Another very prominent feature is a huge parking lot for a such small commune. Twin towns is twinned in Northumberland with the English town of Prudhoe. The commune of Mitry-Mory was created with the commune of Mory in 1839. The Commune Church contains a very important Pipe Organ.