Kasteel van Arenberg is a château is surrounded by a park. Willem van Croÿ completed the works in 1515 on the château. The architectural style is in traditionally Flemish in large part. History took off on 1783 11 21 from the front lawn of the château. The First World War were occupied by Austrians and the Germans. Park and The château were seized on the outbreak by the Belgian government, took until 1921. The partitioning of the university remained with the Dutch speaking half. The former Celestine monastery houses now the addresses and the campus library.