Kadyny is a village of Gmina Tolkmicko within Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship within Elbląg County. Geography is situated in a protected area in the Elbląg Upland Landscape Park. Kadyny Station is a stop on the former Vistula Lagoon railway line. The terra Cadinensis was mentioned first in a 1255 deed, was named allegedly after a daughter of an Old Prussian chief after Cadina. The Teutonic Knights of the Elbing commandry had built a Vorwerk estate near the site of a former Prussian fortress. The 1431 Cadinen manor was owned by leader of the Prussian Confederation by Johannes von Baysen.
The German emperor Wilhelm II acquired Cadinen Manor in 1898. A successful Maiolica tile factory was established there in 1905. Today are managed as popular tourist destination and a cultural heritage site.