Hatcher, incorporates elements of the Craftsman tradition. Restaurant and an Presently inn associated with a time-share community. The Fellsmere Public School was the first masonry school. The church was built by a local contractor by C.E. Nourse, is in the community. The construction of the church used in the construction of the church. The Marion Fell Library is named for the founder of Fellsmere. 14 miles became a part of the Vero Beach tourist scene in 1940s and the 1930s. This complex of buildings typifies the kind of family business.
Junior High School and The Sebastian Grammar known also as Old Sebastian Elementary School. The Hallstrom Farmstead began in 1909 as a 40-acre pineapple plantation. The Main house was designed by Axel Hallstrom of Sweden. Katie Maher and 1917 William J. built a dry goods store. Waldo Sexton and Horticulturists Arthur McKee developed McKee Jungle Gardens, a native Florida hammock. The attraction featured nature, a diversity and water features. Local contractors was constructed in rsquo and the city. The Pueblo Arcade is the only local example of a commercial arcade in Vero Beach. The first floor of the building is divided with storefronts into commercial units. The Hausmann House was constructed as Vero Beach in 1922. The town council purchased the plant, Damerow and architects Carter. The Vero Beach Diesel Power Plant was the first public utilities facility. Forty years operated the only library facility from this building in the community.
|Year||Bamma Vickers Lawson House|
|1909||The Hallstrom Farmstead began in 1909 as a 40-acre pineapple plantation.|
|1919||The town incorporated in 1919.|
|1922||The Hausmann House was constructed as Vero Beach in 1922.|
|1927||Mr. Smith bought the property in 1927.|
|1943||The most intact building altered in 1943 by an addition.|